Hotel Saint Cecilia is a secluded estate in Austinís South Congress district. Named in honor of the patron saint of music and poetry, these accommodations take inspiration from the experimentation of 60ís writers like William Burroughs, the daring and extravagance of groups like the Stones in the early 70ís, and the defiance of convention embodied by artists like Miro and Warhol in the late 50ís and early 60ís. Each of the five distinct suites, six poolside bungalows, and three studios that span this private wooded property have been designed and furnished to stir the poet and artist in each of us. The only instruction we offer our guests is borrowed from the composerís lexicon: a bene placito Ė pacing is up to the performer.
A hotel shouldnít just indulge. It should enrich. Every detail at Hotel Saint Cecilia was dictated by this philosophy. We go beyond the expected to cater to your spirit, not just your stay.
Suite 1: One of our three grand suites in the house, Suite One features a sitting room, private study and large bedroom, along with a large tub and private outdoor shower.
Suite 2: Located in the garden-facing corner of the House, Suite Two offers a sitting room with daybed, large bedroom with 11' ceilings, and wraparound porch shared with Suite Three.
Suite 3: Nestled near the center of the House, Suite Three features a bedroom with 11' ceilings, a bathroom that includes a bathtub and separate shower, and a large porch shared with Suite Two.
Suite 4: One of our three grand suites in the House, Suite Four offers a private fenced backyard with an outdoor fireplace and porch, in addition to the deluxe living room, bedroom and bathroom accommodations found in our other suites.
Suite 5: This room is all minor chords and sweet dark seclusion. Tucked in the garden next to the lounge, accommodations include an upright piano and a private screened-in porch with a view of the grounds. To paraphrase William Burroughs, it’s a place where you might get so far out that one day you won’t come back at all.
Studios: Take in downtown Austin or views of Saint Cecilia’s shaded courtyard. Located in the main building, each of our rooms in the main building feature a private terrace, along with all of our customary comforts.
Bungalows: Each of our poolside bungalows offers something special. A pool-view patio. A built-in-wet bar.
A hotel shouldn’t just indulge. It should enrich. Every detail at Hotel Saint Cecilia was dictated by this philosophy. We go beyond the expected to cater to your spirit, not just your stay.
• Every room is equipped with a Geneva sound system, including a turntable and iPod connections.
• The Saint Cecilia Library features an extensive collection of vintage vinyl, along with films and books on poetry and poets, writers and musicians.
• Our mini-bars are insane. We stock them with local and global goods you’ve never seen, or will be very happy to see again.
• The Saint Cecilia estate is filled with many great treasures.
• If you're into morning exercise routine why not do some laps in our 50ft. pool or borrow one of our bikes for a ride on the greenbelt. Or take your dog for a run in our neighborhood. If all this is too much have a drink and sunbathe by the pool.
• Every room features the exclusive Hastens handcrafted bed. You will not find this at any other hotel in North America.
• Rivolta Carmignani cotton sheets and Anichini towels
• La Compagnie de Provence bath products
• Flat screen TV & DVD player
• Breakfast, prepared to order
• 24 hour concierge service
• Maid service twice daily
• Dog friendly
The Hotel Saint Cecilia is located at:
112 Academy Dr
Austin TX 78704
For reservations call 512.852.2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.